Sunday, July 13, 2008

Parent Testimonials

Katie W. - I have loved bringing Ashlyn to class! It has been a wonderful experience and I feel it has had a positive impact on Ashlyn. She really seems to love music- all kinds! She especially enjoys when she is sung to. It has been so amazing to watch Ashlyn's development as she learns and discovers new things everyday- I feel that music class and the music we sing at home has been an important and fun way to expose her to new sounds, textures, and activities. My friends are impressed with the experience I have had and are looking into classes where they live. The class has exceeded my expectations- I think I was expecting to come and just sing songs, but it is so much more than that! I am so glad I found your class and will be participating for many more sessions to come! Thank you!

No comments: